Department of Civil Engineering
Vision and Mission
To Produce competent, disciplined quality Engineers and administrators in accordance with global standards in Marine Engineering with capability of accepting new challenges.
- To develop and train the students in order to meet dynamic needs and demands of the society.
- To promote research and continuing education.
- To enhance professional and entrepreneurial skills with ethical values through industry – institute interaction.
B.E (Civil Engineering)
Establishment Year : 2002
Sanctioned Intake : 60
Period of Study : 4 Years
Dr R Satheesh Raja M.E.,PhD.
Head of the Department
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is having 6 faculty members with Ph.D qualification
- Students of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department have participated and received funds in the Idea Hackathon conducted by Ministry of MSME, Government of India.
- Wi-Fi enabled Internet facilities are available in the department and in our college campus.
- Smart class rooms are created.
- Students are encouraged to undergo Internship under fast track scheme to improve their placement prospects.
- More Placement Training Programmes are organized for the benefits of students.
- Student’s participation in National level Hackathons
- Online Teaching Assistance through Video Lectures
- Excellent environment for all round development of students under student chapters & clubs
- Excellent infrastructure & computing facilities
- Well defined student counseling and mentoring process
- The strength of the our Department is its Alumni, which adds a good amount of perception rating to the department by being most illustrious.
- Faculty members are actively participating in innovation and business incubation