PSNCET Business Innovation And Incubation Centre (PSNCETBIIC)
PSN College of Engineering and Technology(PSNCET), Tirunelveli, was established by the PSN Educational and Charitable Trust in the year 2001under the leadership of Dr. P. Suyambu a multi – tasked personality with admirable academic brilliance.
The College is located at Melathediyoor, 12km away from Tirunelveli unfolding its grandeur over 27 acres of land. The College exhibits an attractive panorama conducive to education and research due to its serene surroundings covered by green trees at the backdrop of mountains with birds chirping all time.
To create a stimulating environment for business growth and sustainable new product development.
- 1. To promote student community towards the business environment.
- 2. To promote entrepreneurial spirit among the students.
- 3. To promote uniqueness among the student community by providing employment through business development centre.
To create a progressive environment for the student to develop their own business ideas for their self development.
- 1. To develop Entrepreneurial culture among students, staffs and the local community.
- 2. To aid the arrangement of both innovation and non- innovation drove business to support their effective turn of events.
- 3. To situate PSNCETBIIC and the local community to jump on the new business with an open door environment for the new product development.
- 4. To give experiential learning environment and internships for students.
- 5. To make jobs for graduating students of various engineering streams.
- 6. To make good earnings for students in their native places.
- 7. To extend the amazing open doors for students and the local community to develop their ideas with the support of the PSNCETBIIC.
Dr. K. Arunprasath, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, PSNCET.
|S.No||Name of the staff||Designation||Department/Industry|
|1||Dr. P. Selvakumar||Internal Member/Advisor||Executive Director|
|2||Dr.D. Balamurugan||Internal Member/Advisor||Management Studies|
|3||Mr. K. Sundarajan||Internal Member/Advisor||Management Studies|
|4||Dr.S.P.Umayal||Internal Member/Centre Head||IQAC Coordinator|
|5||Dr. M. Vijayakumar||Internal Member||Mechanical Engineering|
|6||Dr. A. Bhuvanesh||Internal Member||EEE|
|8||Dr. T. Rajesh||Internal Member||ECE|
|9||Dr. S. Sivakumar||Internal Member||Mech & Auto|
|11||Er.S.Manimekalai||External Member||Proprietor, Vikram Engineering Industry, Vazhavandhankottai, Tiruchirapalli|
|12||Mr. Thirupathi||External Member||Managing Director, Quantum Power Systems, Meenakshipuram, Tirunelveli|
|S.No||Name of the student||Year||Department|
|1||Mr. R. Aravinthan||III||Mech|
|2||Mr. P. Mathavan||III||Mech|
|3||Ms. K. Kaviya||III||EEE|
|4||Mr. C. Mohan raj||III||EEE|
|5||Ms. S. Mahalakshmi||III||ECE|
|6||Mr. R. Naveen||III||ECE|
|7||Ms. M. Lavanya||III||CSE|
|8||Ms. A. Kaveri Thangam||III||CSE|
|9||Ms. S. Elakkiya||III||ECE|
|10||Mr. P. Mariyappan||IV||Mech & Auto|
Innovation And Start-Up Policy:
List Of Activities:
|S.No||Name of the Activity||Link|
|1||Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (09.12.2019 to 11.12.2019)||View|
|2||Seminar on Entrepreneurship and Start up (05.01.2021)||View|
|3||Workshop on B-PLAN (19.01.2021)||View|
|4||Seminar on “Entrepreneurship and Start up” (30.01.2021)||View|
|5||Workshop on “Entrepreneurship Development” (26-10-2021)||View|
|6||Workshop on Entrepreneurship Development (03.02.2022)||View|