CORE / ELECTIVE OPTIONS
Common and core subjects are given from I Semester to V Semester. Nearly 30% of the subjects are given as Electives from VI Semester to VIII Semester for Under Graduate students. The same percentages of the subjects are given as Elective from I to III Semester for post graduate students also
In elective subjects, students have the option to select the subject among the list of elective papers.
COURSES OFFERED IN MODULAR FORM
Industry offered courses in modular form (Offered in periodic intervals) are being proposed for PG curriculum.
CREDIT ACCUMULATION AND TRANSFER FACILITY
Each courses is normally assigned certain number of credits with one credit per lecture period per week, one credit per tutorial period per week, one credit for 2 periods of laboratory or practical or seminar or project work per week( 2 credits for 3 or 4 periods of practical).
In each semester, the curriculum shall normally have a blend of lecture courses not exceeding 7 and practical courses note exceeding 4. For the award of the degree, students have to earn a certain minimum total number of credit specified in the curriculum of the relevant branch of study. The total credits for the UG branches is note exceeding 195 except Marine (220 credits for Marine) and note exceeding 90 for PG branches.
LATERAL AND VERTICAL MOBILITY WITHIN AND ACROSS PROGRAMMES, COURSES AND DISCIPLINES
- B.E. Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science Engineering
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
- B.E Marine Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical and Automation
- M.E. Avionics
- M.E. Applied Electronics
- M.E Computer Science Engineering
- M.E Cryogenic Engineering
- M.E. Embedded Systems Technology
- M.B.A. Master of Business Administration
- M.Tech.Information Technology